The domain https://www.artigasalimentaria.com is owned by the company Artigas Alimentària SAU, tax ID no. A-17066077, recorded in the Girona Company Register, Vol. 40, Page 186, Sheet G-722, Entry 10. The company’s registered address is Autovia C-66, km 38, 17844 Cornellà del Terri (Girona), Spain. We can also be contacted by telephone on +34 972 595 035 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual and industrial property:
All of the content of this website is protected by intellectual and industrial property law, which users of this site must respect. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, except for private use, to communicate or distribute the material contained on this website without the specific authorisation of Artigas Alimentària SAU.
Responsibility for links:
Artigas Alimentària SAU’s website includes a series of links to its suppliers’ websites, with the sole intention of publicising work carried out by them. Artigas Alimentària SAU accepts no responsibility for the commercial information contained on these websites or for any of the services or practices associated or related with the linked web pages.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into files owned by Artigas Alimentària SAU, for the sole purpose of helping us respond appropriately to requests for information and to prepare any quotes requested. To exercise your legal right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose your personal data being held, you should contact us by letter or by email at email@example.com, marking your query with the subject line ‘Data Protection’.
Data protection policy
- Right to information: Right to information: In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Artigas Alimentària SAU, owner of the website www.fricorsa.cat, informs users of this site of the existence of a computer file containing personal data created by Artigas Alimentària SAU and under its responsibility.
- Purpose: Les dades dels usuaris enviades a través del formulari habilitat a aquest efecte en el lloc web són recaptats per Artigas Alimentària, SAU, amb la finalitat de facilitar la prestació dels serveis d’alimentació i de producció ramadera, i oferir-li els seus productes.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by users and the accuracy of this data: The fields marked with an asterisk (*) to be completed by the user are strictly necessary in order to respond to the query, while the data in the unmarked fields is provided voluntarily. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to Artigas Alimentària SAU is true and correct and they accept responsibility for informing the company of any changes to this information.
- User consent: By submitting your personal data using the online form on the Artigas Alimentària SAU website, or in an email, you are deemed to have provided your express consent for this data to be digitally processed for the abovementioned purposes, such as sending messages via SMS and email with information about our services and special offers. If you do not wish to receive commercial or promotional messages, you must tick the corresponding box indicating your refusal.
- Communication or assignment of data: Users authorise the communication or assignment of the personal data sent via the online form to third-party companies in the food and/or livestock sectors for the purpose of offering services and/or products from these businesses, always on condition that they are directly related with the activity of these companies. If you do not authorise the assignment of your personal data, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, marking your query with the subject line ‘Non-authorisation of data assignment’.
- User right to access, rectify, oppose and cancel personal data held: You may exercise your right to access, rectify, oppose and cancel your personal data being held under the terms of the Law (LOPD) and its implementing regulations by sending an email to email@example.com, marking your query with the subject line ‘Data Protection’.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small fragment of text that websites send to your browser and which is stored on your computer (desktop or mobile device). These files are designed to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing them. This means that every time you return to the same website, your browser accesses the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have various functions, including gathering information about user preferences and remembering it for future visits, and in general, making it easier for users to browse the website by presenting more useful personalised content.
Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
Ownership: Own cookies or third-party cookies – depending on which entity manages the web domain the cookies are sent from and processes the data obtained.
Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies – defined by the amount of time they remain stored on the user’s computer.
Purpose: Technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies – depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Technical cookies: Allow users to browse a web page or application and to use the different options or services available. For example, this may include controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session or accessing restricted parts of the website.
Personalisation cookies: Allow users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined on their computer or previously defined by them. Example characteristics include language, type of browser used to access the service and selected content design.
Analytical cookies: Allow us or third parties to quantify the number of users in order to carry out statistical analyses of how the service is used. To do this, your browsing behaviour on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we can offer you.
Advertising cookies: A highly efficient way of managing advertising spaces which an editor may have included on the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies: A highly efficient way of managing advertising spaces which an editor may have included on the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store behavioural information about users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display targeted advertising.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us in order to improve the functioning of the site, and third-party cookies, which provide us with a tool to analyse how users interact with our website. Thanks to these cookies we obtain information that can help us improve users’ browsing experience and provide them with a better service.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies only store data while the user is accessing the website, whereas the persistent cookies store data on the user’s computer so that it may be accessed and used in more than one session.
The specific cookies used on our website are:
Own cookies: Our own cookies used on our website are technical and fundamental to the functioning of the site.
Third-party cookies: Analytical cookies to study website use. These are both session and persistent. Google Inc. (Google Analytics).
For further information about cookies and/or how to disable them, click on the links for the names of each of the different owners.
Finally, our website also uses plug-ins to exchange social content.
By browsing our website you are deemed to have given your consent to the use of the abovementioned cookies, for the time periods specified and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Likewise, we inform you that if you view content on our website that is stored on third-party websites, these have their own cookies policies.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent relating to this Cookies Policy at any time. To do so, it is necessary to delete the cookies stored on your computer by using the settings and features on your Internet browser.
Modifying cookies settings
You can restrict, block and delete cookies from any website by using your browser settings. The process to do this varies depending on the browser you are using. Click on the following links to find out how to modify your cookies settings:
Updates to this Cookies Policy